Young Scientist Travel Award
- Ten travel assistance award will be provided by the organizers of DAA VIII to deserving research students and young researchers to facilitate their participation in the symposium. Students pursuing Masters, Doctoral research, young post docs and researchers below the age of 35 years are eligible to apply.
- Applicants competing for the award are requested to submit the complete manuscript of their research work to be presented in the symposium by 10th September, 2011.
- Awardees will be eligible for travel assistance to a maximum of USD 1000 or the actual cost of economy class airfare.
- Awardees will be required to make oral presentation (12 minutes duration) during the symposium.
- Awardees are exempted from paying the registration fee. However, they need to bear their accommodation charges.
- Young researchers interested to apply for travel assistance award are required to send the application providing all details as per the Young Scientist Travel Assistance Application Format and send the completed form together with the manuscript of their research work by email to the Organising secretary (email@example.com) before 10th September, 2011. Successful applicants will be informed by email by 20th September, 2011
The decision of the awards committee will be final.