Poster should be concise and include title, introduction, methods, results and conclusion.
- The size of the poster should be 120 cm (height) x 90 cm (width).
- The header of the poster should include title, name(s), affiliation and also a photo of the presenting author at the top right hand corner.
- The presenting author’s name should be underlined.
- To facilitate readability, the title should be in capital letters of 3-4 cm font size.
- In the body of the poster, the text, figures and any illustrations should be large enough to be readable from a distance of 1.5 m.
- The fonts and background used should enable easy reading.
- Materials for mounting the posters will be provided.
- Posters must be set up by 6 p.m. on 21st November, 2011 and dismantled after 6 p.m on 24th November, 2011.
- All poster presenters are required to be available near their poster(s) during the assigned time.